Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Gunnar Paasche

Gunnar has battled a lifetime of mustache discrimination, constantly fighting mustache enhancing drug allegations. Gunnar contends that his follicles are all natural, and he simpled started giving large women mustache rides at a young age to put food on the table, because his father abandoned the family. No matter what the truth is, one thing cannot be denied, that this is one incredible mustache, that is so charismatic it even makes a ridiculous flat top, and disgusting leather skin look good.

2 comments:

  1. Why has this blog been discontinued?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the concern, but the blog has been neglected because my kids have taken over my life destroying my social life, my disposable income, and my blog.

      Delete