Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Mustache Memories

Although a mustache doesn't give you super natural powers, it does improve your quality of life in just about every aspect, from making you more efficient at work, to increasing your stamina in bed, and it can even help you make better financial decisions. Which for some odd reason reminds me of when I grew my first mustache, it was the summer 1998, and it was a soft and fuzzy little 'stache, and only days after I let the peach fuzz go, my premature mustache helped me memorize every single word to the entire Sublime (self titled) album. It is a fond day in my memory as I was refinishing an old door for friend's mother, and I was having the time of my life stripping the old paint off the door with paint thinner in an unventilated room getting high as hell off the fumes, singing along with Sublime, and constantly stoking my upper lip. I still can't fathom how many brain cells I lost that day, but it was worth it, damn it!

1 comment:

  1. It's true, my net worth has increase by 29% since I grew a mustache 7 months ago!

    ReplyDelete