Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I just got back from Las Vegas on the vacation from hell. First on Saturday night my wife totally ditched me to hang all over some dude named Keith Jardine, who had just got done getting his ass kicked, I bet if he had a mustache he would have won by 1st round knock-out, then I woke up Sunday morning only to discover that my laptop, which contains every picture we have of our son's entire life, had been stolen. I have come to the conclusion that this string of bad luck only happened because I shaved my sacred upper lip, so from this day forward I am growing a sweet stache & chops combo, and I am also vowing to never return to Sin City.



Although most of you already know, yes, she is pregnant, and, no, not by Keith Jardine, it is mine, I think, and I love the way she is smiling in this picture, like Keith has something to be happy about, and I can't tell for sure, but from the way my wife's arm is angled it appears she is fondling Keith's butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment