Thursday, November 4, 2010

Awesome Mustache

Last night I was sitting on the couch eating Cheetos watching Dan Severn sodomize full grown men on The Ultimate Ultimate, when I started to wonder how many Cheetos you would have to eat to make your stomach explode, or if Cheetos could even make your stomach explode, and then I got to thinking about a parallel universe where imitation cheese covered corn puffs are used as currency, and just many many Cheetos it would take to purchase a Ford Mustang. Anyway none of that has anything to do with this mustache, but it sure is awesome.

2 comments:

  1. If the creatures in this parallel universe are cool enough to use Cheetos as currency, then I'm sure they have way better vehicles than Ford Mustangs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, I bet they all ride those razor scooters.

    ReplyDelete