Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Mustache's Resolution

Yesterday as my wife tortured me by making me take down the Christmas tree and all the other ridiculous paraphernalia it dawned on me that my prosperous lip sweater does not buy the highest quality presents for the ones I love. I am always getting predictable gifts, like this Christmas I bought my wife shoes, a facial, etc. very typical stuff and she got me a custom printed Mustache Revival t-shirt, and it is the most amazing work of art I have ever laid eyes on, like the Mona Lisa of cotton. So, anyway my resolution for this year is to put more thought into the gifts I buy and really put some smiles on people's faces, not the usual awkward thanks with no eye contact, and not only for this year, but for the rest of my gift giving life.



No comments:

Post a Comment