Monday, November 9, 2009

Re: Please


do something about women with mustaches, i googled and tried to sendyou guys a few pics of women with mustaches but failed in doing so.this is a wrinkle that i know you haven't scratched and it's itchingbad. google- old woman with a mustache- it's gold baby,gold........................................................bice-out



Well, Bice, great minds think alike as Chad and I had intentions of covering this topic. Thanks for pushing the idea off the drawing board! You asked and ye' shall receive! You can expect more impressive feminine face fur in the future....
Yours Truly,
Mustache Revival Staff.

3 comments:

  1. And she smokes cigarettes, I love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like my women with pigtails, mustaches and back fat. i can now die a happy man, thanks staffers.
    ps. i think i have seen this lady at the iga in riverton...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah! me too bice! She works as a free-lance butcher in the deli. (fingers crossed) please handle my meat, please handle my meat!

    ReplyDelete