Thursday, November 12, 2009

Fashionable Mustache Comb



It was love at first sight. The initial second I laid eyes on this beauty I new it was an accessory straight from the heavens, no not one of those stupid rosary's that everyone seems to be wearing these days, I am talking about one of the greatest inventions of the 21st century, the mustache comb necklace! Yes, that's right I'm talking about the most fashionable and functional piece of jewelery ever made. I'm not a guy that wears jewelery, but I can just imagine my western shirt unbuttoned to my navel, and this sterling silver beauty around my neck hanging down between my rock hard pectorals. OK, so it would just get stuck in my chest hair, but a man has to dream.
And now the bad news, the price tag on this thing is $168. Some people say you can't put a price on fine art, but unfortunately my wife can, so I will never own one of these precious combs.

No comments:

Post a Comment